Chances are, if you’ve found yourself on this website, you’ve been researching a better way to experience longer, fuller hair. Maybe you’ve been watching us from a far, or maybe this is the first time you’ve ever heard of us!
Here are a few of our most favorite things about our process with hand tied hair extensions:
- The least amount of contact points, while using ZERO glues, adhesives, or bonds.
- Completely customized color blend
- Maximum length and fullness in just a few short hours
- Light weight hand tied hair wefts are used, so that your set of extensions feels light weight
- Completely functional placement – top knots, braids, and high ponies are always an option
How are the extensions applied?
How does pricing work?
Due to the 100% customized nature of our extension services, all pricing quotes are given through our consultation process. Pricing is determined based on the length and thickness of your natural hair, as well as what your goals are for your hair. Most clients usually pay anywhere between the ballpark of $900-$1500 for their first initial visit. This includes customized hair color, high quality hair extension hair, the placement cut and blending of your extensions, as well as a take home gift bag of products to maintain your investment. Maintenance of the extensions is recommended every 6-8 weeks and runs $225-$475 and also includes color.
What is included in the price?
With every set of extensions that walks out of our salon, we include the following in our package pricing:
- High Quality Extension Hair that matches your natural texture as much as possible (Covet + Mane, or Hair Compounds)
- Fully customized seamless color on your natural hair as well as the extension hair to guarantee a perfect and seamless blend
- Placement, cut and blending
- Full Blow out + Style
- New Client Take Home Product Gift Package – everything is included for you to care and maintain your hair extensions at home